Thursday 16 May 2013

another story...a successful Graphic Designer!!


Hello guys,

I came across an interesting career story, based on an unconventional choice of career, determined by what one likes to do.

Ankur Patil, a Computer Science Engineer, who is now a successful Graphic Designer, started his career based completely on his interests. And today as he shares his experience with us, we all will get know what were the difficulties he faced while moving on the path of his choice and how patience and continued effort rewards long lived success and happiness.

Me: Hi Ankur, please tell me something about yourself.
Ankur: I am a Computer Science Engineer and currently I am working as a graphic designer.

Me: I would like to know what exactly is digital designing and how did you came to know about it?
Ankur: Digital designing includes web designing ,graphic designing ,advertisements, 3d designing. One of my relative informed me about this field.

Me: Most people after completing their engineering, take up jobs and their skills and experience get framed by the opportunities they get while working. What motivated you to take a different path?
Ankur: One of my relative is in the same field. When I completed engineering, I saw his work many times and I found it very interesting. Thus I decided to work in the field of Graphic Designing.

Me: Did you ever feel that there were risks involved in starting the career in the design. What were your career deciding factors?
Ankur: Yes, there were risks involved in starting the career in the design because everything depends on your interest as it is time consuming field, that means if we want to create any design we have to pay some extra efforts. Patience is always necessary in this field.
My career deciding factor is only my interest.

Me: You must have faced many challenges, how did you tackle them and what kept you motivated throughout the journey?
Ankur: When we work in any field, the main challenge for is to provide a quality work within short time period because there is very tough competition and this can be overcomed by learning new features of all designing softwares.

Me: It would be really great if you would share with us some life learing experience.
Ankur: As you know I am a freelancer then all things are managed by me. I learnt that if we love our work then our work will become easy.
     

Me: Do you have any message for our readers who are looking for a career in digital design, or may be trying to find a career of their choice?
Ankur: For a successful career in graphic design one must possess the following qualities:
     a) Interest
     b) Creativity
     c) Passion
     d) Updated knowledge about designing.

Thank you for giving opportunity to share my thought about my career. If you need any other information please feel free to ask.


Me: Thanks a lot Ankur for giving us your valuable time and sharing with us your inspiring career story. It will surely benefit the readers!!

Indeed! Interest makes the work easy :)

1 comment :

  1. For those interested in graphics, here is Ankur's website(few pages are under construction) : http://www.graphicsbazzar.com.

    Do share your views!!

    ReplyDelete